How To Access Dark Web Sites

What is Dark Web?

First of all, it is important to understand that the internet is vast and constantly growing. In the majority of daily usage only scratches the surface of the web. Google, Yahoo, and other search engines only show the 4% of data available on the internet. To access the other 96% requires customised software for individual sites, subpages, restricted access journals, archives and so on. This 96% is called The Deep Web, It’s also important to understand that pretty much everything provided online is visible, traceable and possibly monitored. Everything except for the areas of Deep Web that are masked by The Dark Web. Know How to Access Dark Web sites.

Read Also: What is Dark Web?

The dark web is the World Wide Web content that exists on the darknet, overlay networks which use the public Internet but which require specific software, configurations or authorization to access.

How to Access Dark Web Sites?

Are you most interested in getting into the dark side of Internet or deep website? Well, getting into deep sites is almost an illegal way but we are providing into a possible way. We have done researches and found the right path on how to access dark websites in a secure manner. The most important for an initial setup needed is about ‘Tor Browser’, through you can access deep web sites.

Access Dark Web

Access Dark Web

Here, we will discuss how to set up Tor and how to choose VPN to find best sites in deep web links. If you are in a beginner stage this guide will help you a lot about installing and working on it. Google or any other search engines show about only 4% on the internet, remaining 96% are integrated with deep web links.

If you are looking for hidden markets place on the internet, there must be a use of (.onion sites) with the use of Tor bundle for Windows, IOS, Linux.

Gudie to Access Dark Web

Step 1:

Initially, you need a good VPN [Virtual Private Network]. No matters you are using Tor or not, you should get VPN for accessing deep web sites. You can check for VPN here or get yourself a good VPN.


    1. Do not fool yourself and think that the ISP’s (Internet Service Providers) and Law Enforcement are not trying to track those who use Tor to access the Dark Web, they are, and they are good at it so don’t make it easy for them.
    1. By using the simple VPN app, your dark web activities will be hidden from your ISP and government agencies as all of your internet usages will be encrypted. No one will even know you are using TOR, let alone browsing for darknet markets.
    1. What’s even better is that the VPN will give you a fake IP address, in another country if you like, so even if Tor is compromised then the trace just leads back to somewhere else that can’t be linked to you.
    1. The other benefit of VPN is to prevent hackers stealing your identity, personal files and photos from your computer.
  1. You need to use a good VPN that keeps NO LOGS, fast performance, preferably accepts bitcoin as payment, has a kill switch for DNS leaks, and is compatible with TOR.
How To Access Dark Web Sites

Access Dark Web

Step 2:

You will not able to access the deep web by using Google Chrome or Explorer or Firefox. To get access to dark web you should need Tor browser. You can get it only from Tor website and never download from anywhere else.

    1. Now close all of your browsing Windows and all apps connecting to the internet like Google Drive, Skype, OneDrive, iCloud, etc.
    1. Then open your VPN app and connect to another location other than where you are at, make sure to use the OpenVPN protocol as it is the most secure.
  1. Open up your normal favourite browser and then download TOR.

TOR Official Website:

How To Access Dark Web Sites

Access Dark Web

Step 3:

Once you downloaded the Tor bundle, Run the installation process on your Pc or Mac by double clicking in it. Choose the destination folder and extract to that folder.

Step 4:

Start your Tor browser, where you have extracted in the folder and double click Start Tor Browser. The Tor will open in a browser window. From now onwards, you have a good level of anonymity and security to access .onion sites through your dark browser.

Initially, it will look like this.

How To Access Dark Web Sites

Access Dark Web

Step 5:

“Do not change your Tor browser window size”.The FEDS have programs that can match identities on random things such and be matching time online and other things with the browser window size, I shit you not. If you don’t change the size then it is the same as most other people.

Step 6:

You should turn off JavaScript while using deep websites in your browser. To turn off just go to settings and check for javascript, remember Tor isn’t necessarily 100% anonymous.

Step 7:

Important thing is to disconnect your webcam or block the camera with some tape which should not recognise your face. Governments or Hackers may easy to enter through the camera and turning the camera and have a route to find you.

Step 8:

Disconnect your microphone or cover it nicely, the same thing might happen as said in step 7. The words you are recording or taking some confidential will able to find by Hackers or any feds. Even Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg knows about this and he aware of it.

Step 9:

Never use your original username or your photo or your email or any used password for any other purpose as a remembrance. Also, don’t use these names or passwords that are used in deep web. This may be the quickest way to find you. Use an anonymous email and do not use anywhere else for your safety purposes.

Step 10:

While you are using Tor for just surfing or seeing pictures and using for normal purposes might not be a problem. But while using for hidden marketplace or most illegal way of consuming goods ie., drugs, you should be very cautious about your security and privacy. You should ensure your security before doing all these activities.

And Finally,

If you are understanding all these things given in this article are clear, you are ready accessing about how to access dark websites by using deep web links inside Tor browser. By now you can able to visible all the black or hidden markets that are linked with deep web links.

Comment below your views on How To Access Dark Web Sites and your opinion about the Deep Web.

Leave a Reply