Hacking on Deep Web
Hacking is an unauthorised access to one’s computer data. So if you are not protected, then your computer will be easily hacked by others. Mostly deep web user is having a high threat of being hacked because a deep net user is using TOR browser which comes with “no script extension.”
Using TOR browser will change your IP every time so your IP cannot be tracked. Using Tor is fine, but it is not highly secured to get more security you need to use powerful VPN.
How Can you Secure Your System?
- Use Tor Browser.
- Don’t Torrent over Tor.
- Don’t enable or install browser plugins.
- Use HTTPs version of the website.
- Don’t open documents downloaded through Tor while online.
- Use bridges.
Downside Of Dark web:
Did you know: Like, you most of the web users are surfing, there may be a chance of not getting the exact result.It depends on the folks that you get a reply from.But Do you think that the Dark Web is safer to surf? If you need more assistant on this topic, then you must read this article.
Protect you by using IP With Powerful VPN
- Visiting the deep web without any necessary protection may result in you in trouble. So I always recommend you to surf or do anything in the deep web with all necessary protection.
- Cyber crime department of every country is working for 24*7. If you search something illegally, then your IP will be tracked and you may get busted.
- To avoid this protect your IP from any agency
Here is a list of Security Guide for Deep Web user which everyone must read before using Deep Web:
- Do not maintain the same account frequently use different account each time
- Always be caution while sharing your details
- In dark web, you can get easily misguided and got in trouble
- Secure your connection with a VPN. Do not do anything in deep web without VPN
- Get complete knowledge of hacking and coding. Without necessary knowledge do not try hacking related works